Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Eagle's Nest...greatest thing ever!!

So, for those of you that don't live in Cleveland and have kids, you are really missing out!  Before moving to Cleveland I would do my grocery shopping in the middle of the night.  This would allow me to leave the kids at home in bed with Brett and give me to shop without little unwanted items ending up in my cart.  The problem with this was that I was always tired.  Well, in Cleveland there is a grocery store called Giant Eagle, and inside there is a little daycare area that is FREE!!  You can leave all your little munchkins  for up to 2 hours while you shop (and did I mention it is free?)  They have toys, video games, movies and craft projects.  So you can shop while your brain is still functioning AND do it without kids!  Isn't that just the greatest thing ever? Today I was able to take Dru and her "best friend" Dillon to the Eagle's Nest and I was able to get all of my shopping done!  What a concept.

2 comments:

Yonker Family said...

I'm sure Dillon's mom really appreciated you taking him along.... Thanks Jen, for the much needed quiet time.

Rachael said...

So smart of them. Steve and I want to open a restaurant that has a children's place that you can drop them off and they can play and eat kid food and leave us alone so we can eat and have adult conversation! Wouldn't you go?