Thursday, November 15, 2007

It is officially cold!

I have had to turn on the heat full-time. The flip flops have been put away and the fuzzy socks have been taken out.  The contents of the closets have been changed from summer clothes to winter. The winter jackets have been brought down from the attic.  The hats and gloves are back in the drawers in the hall closet.  But I am okay with all of this.  Really I am, because it means I get more of my favorite time of the day.  You know what I am talking about...that time when you wake up and you're all warm and snugly and there is someone else in your bed that's all warm and snugly too, so you just lay there all warm and snugly together!  It's quiet, it's warm, you're with the one you love.  And then it is over...kids are up and needing adult attention...until tomorrow that is!  Bring on the cold weather Cleveland!
                                

3 comments:

jpress said...

You are right - It is officially winter! Altho no snow here! Still have the changing colors, which are beautiful, but it is frosty in the morning. Love the blog - keep it up! Love, Mom

Yonker Family said...

The bed looks comfy, I especially like the giant teddy bear. A

sara said...

That's the best, isn't it? I love chilly mornings and a warm bed!