Wednesday, November 14, 2007

About the Lamborns...


Our beautiful family!

This is Tyler Adam, he is 9 years old and in the 4th grade.  Tyler enjoys playing video games, playing on the computer, playing with his friends and occasionally playing with his sisters.  He likes to take advantage of the outdoors while he still can.  He was recently cast in our local youth theater's presentation of The Wizard of Oz.  Tyler is also learning to play the violin at school.  Tyler is a great boy and is liked by many!  Tyler does not like practicing violin, putting away his clean clothes or eating vegetables.  Although he has learned how to start the washer and dryer!

This is Zoe Rose, she is 6 years old and in the 1st grade.  Zoe enjoys playing online girl games, going to her friends house, watching tv, and fixing moms hair.  She loves school and is enjoying learning how to read.  Zoe has a lot of friends and loves to make people happy!  Zoe does not like to be told no, clean up her messes in the basement or get her hair brushed (see a later blog about hair cuts.)
This is Dru Whitney, she is 4 years old and is in preschool.  Dru attends the Cleveland Music School Settlement.  Her favorite part of preschool is going to the science room.  She has learned how to write her name and is great with scissors.  Dru likes to play with baby dolls, play with friends and dress-up.  She is still a little bit of a mommy's girl, but is getting better. She hates pants and jackets, but loves flip-flops.  These likes and dislikes are not favorable to Cleveland winters.  So we are hoping for a change of heart!  

7 comments:

Liz Staggs said...

Awww...There's my family when I'm away from my family. Love you guys.

BTW: I'm expecting to be on Tyler's speed dial, nothing lower than #2.

ha ha ha

Love,
Liz, Noah and Sebastian

jpress said...

Before going to bed, I think this is where I am suppose to say: "My grandkids are cuter than your grandkids!" And after all, it is the truth. But I do need to add, Tyler is starting to eat veggies, Zoe is starting to understand "No",
doesn't like it, but understands it
and Dru, the baby of the family and
is a Mommy's girl, but to Gramma Judy, she will always be "Duey Witners"! Lots of love and lots of kisses, Gramma Judy

EmmAnder said...

Great family picture.

Cute Cute Cute kids!


When I saw that Jen's hair was so long my first thought was WOW how did that happen? I remember in Texas when you cut it super short. Second thought: Oh YA I haven't seen you in about 3 years. Sad. You all looke great.

Keep posting

Kirstin Mc

Rachael said...

Oh they are so cute! I can't believe how bag Dru is. She was just a baby when you left Vegas! I am so glad you are in the blogging world now!

Rachael said...

Oops...that should have been BIG not BAG. Where is that spell check when you need it!

sara said...

Welcome to the blogging world. You better update regularly. No pressure!
I think your family pictures turned out great! You all have such great smiles, your faces just radiate.

TropicGirl said...

You didn't mention that Tyler was born in Japan. And that I got to know him when he was a tiny tiny tiny baby!
I cannot believe he's NINE! Time flies!