Thursday, November 22, 2007

Thanksgiving

This thanksgiving morning I have much to be thankful for.  I am thankful for Brett.  I am thankful he chose me as his wife.  I am grateful for his determination and dedication to our family.  I am thankful that he is such a hard worker and a great provider for our family which allows me to stay home with our beautiful children.  I am grateful for my three beautiful children.  I am grateful for their innocent sweet minds and their individual personalities.  I am thankful for their unconditional love, even when I make mistakes as a mom.  I am thankful for my mom.  I am so grateful for my daily calls from her, on her way to work, on her lunch and again on her way home from work.  It makes me know that I am loved and thought of daily, still at 31 years of age.  I am thankful for my in-laws.  They do so much for our family, I will never be able to repay them.  I am grateful for my mother-in-law's ability to be my personal handyman. I am grateful for brothers and the fond memories I have from when we were kids.  I am grateful for my friends, especially Liz and Amanda for the endless hours that they listen to me talk (and I can talk a lot!)  I am grateful for my healthy body and mind.  I am thankful for my home and all the blessings in it.  I am thankful for my life, thanks to all of you who are a part of it!  Happy Thanksgiving!

5 comments:

Yonker Family said...

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!!
We missed you guys this Thanksgiving, hope you had a great one.

Rachael said...

What a great post! Hope you had a great Thanksgiving!

sara said...

Happy Thanksgiving. Hope you guys had a great one!

Seriously... said...

hahaa...i was a little shocked when I saw the poster in the "salon". You'd think they could come up with something a little less controversial for children :) Anyway....hope you're doing well! Talk to you soon!
Kendra

Joseph and Jenny said...

Your posting inspired me to create my own blog. I hope your Thanksgiving was great. I'll be checking your blog for new posts!