Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Shave and a haircut...


Ok, so no shave but definitely two haircuts.  I was so tired of struggling every morning with my two beautiful cherubs to comb their hair.  But I had a hard time with cutting it, I just always imagined my little girls with perfect long hair.  Always braided with a cute little clip or something.  Well, anyone that has seen my girls lately knows that was not the case!  It was always a rats nest.  So last Friday, I decided I had fought for the last time with my 4 and 6 year old about hair.  When I picked Dru up from school I asked if she wanted to go get a haircut, she was excited!  When I heard her excitement I rushed to the salon.  She got a little bob and it is the cutest thing.  She tells everyone, " I have a bob!"  When Zoe got home from school, she insisted she also needed  short hair.  The next morning, she too was at the salon getting her "A -line." Both of them are way too cute with their new 'do's.  Zoe was eager to have her picture taken, Dru not so eager so I had to sneak this picture.  I should have recorded the tantrum that followed the picture but I figured I would save you all from that.        

1 comment:

Rachael said...

I always go back and forth with that same struggle. I hate dealing with the tangles but then when I cut it I can't do anything with it. The girl has more hair then most adults so I can't do just a little clip in it. They don't make them big enough!