Wednesday, March 5, 2008

5 green and speckled frogs!

I decided four days a week without Dru at home with me was not enough, so I found a class for her on Mondays!  (Am I a bad mom?)  I also convinced Amanda that she does not have enough mornings without Dillon either, so she enrolled him too!  This class, "A-Makin' and A-Takin', A-Movin' and A-Groovin" is offered at the Beachwood rec center Monday mornings from 10:30-12:30.  Dru doesn't like getting dropped off, but she always has fun once she is there.  This past Monday the theme was frogs.  When they arrive, there is always something to play with on the table.  This week there were frog finger puppets, so I was entertained by the Dru and Dillon Frog Puppet Show!  
Here is Dru hiding behind the table with one frog:  Here is Dillon with lots of frogs!
After the table time at the beginning they make a craft, sticking with the frog theme, they made little frogs, they turned out so cute!  My preschoolers will be making these next week for our frog week!
I also wanted to add, that I really enrolled Dru to help her get ready for next year.  She has a really hard time adjusting to new unfamiliar places and situations.  I try to get her leave my side as much as possible since we only have about 6 months left until kindergarten!!!

4 comments:

Joseph and Jenny said...

Nice to see you posting again! I missed reading about and seeing you guys for a while.

Rachael said...

Next 'Leap' year I am going to do stuff with a frog theme! I am so not creative to think of things on my own...but I read a few blogs that did really cute stuff for Leap Day!

Yonker Family said...

I'm so glad you took these pictures, they are so cute. Dillon has been really enjoying the class, and I'm not going to lie, it's nice for me to be able to get him out of the house and doing something productive for a couple of hours.

Anonymous said...

I'm surprised to see Dru in a skirt with no tights Jen! You do know that you're not in Vegas anymore, right? LOL. :-)