Saturday, March 1, 2008

Lamborn blog: Take two!

So, obviously I am a better stalker than I am a blogger.  I have been very faithful reading everyone else's blog, and not quite so faithful to updating my own blog.  I would like to say it was because time in the Lamborn house actually just stopped and we think today is actually December 10th.  Or maybe I could tell you that it just got so cold here in Cleveland that we all just decided to hibernate like bears.  Or just the truth, I lost interest, I lost motivation, and it became so long since my last post, I felt silly starting again.  Well, I will give it another try.  So here is Lamborn Family Blog: take two!    

2 comments:

Rachael said...

Well its about darn time! I click everyday just to see the sad Winter Performance!
I am glad you are back. Now you will have a lot of posts to catch us up on!

montanawildflower said...

Yeah, I'm glad you're back. I kept checking for new updates. PS. I'm way better at stalking too. Updating my blog is so much more boring for me. :)