Thursday, March 20, 2008

Just another snow story...


I will take total responsibility for the snow we received yesterday.  Just yesterday morning, I was telling my friend in California that I thought we were done with snow!  And I even mentioned to her that I might be jinxing Cleveland...and I did!  Yesterday afternoon it started snowing, again! But this snow was my favorite kind, it is the kind that actually sticks to the trees.  Everything just looks so beautiful.  The bad part is that it is wet snow, heavy to shovel and messy.  I took a couple of pictures this morning.

3 comments:

Rachael said...

I love that kind of snow too! So pretty!

Unknown said...

It is my favorite kind of snow as well! The pictures are wonderful! Love, Mom

Yonker Family said...

OK, so I have you to blame. I was trying to think of who I could punish for that miserable weather, thanks for filing me in.