Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Macho, macho man!

A couple of nights ago, before going to bed.  Tyler came down stairs and wanted to show us his muscles.  It was a pretty funny show for Brett and I!  I asked Tyler if I could take some pictures, he agreed...little did he know they would end up on the internet!  I think this is the ultimate blackmail picture!  Hippie hair, boxers, willingness to do this in front of a camera!  Here are a couple of his poses: (don't ask about the face he was making, I think it helped him feel stronger.  Just imagine him groaning "EERRRG!" while striking a pose.)
                               

4 comments:

Rachael said...

Oh my gosh, he has changed so much! These will be great blackmail pictures one day!

sara said...

He is going to kill you one day for posting those!!! Parenting is so much fun!!! :)

Joseph and Jenny said...

Those pictures are hilarious!

Yonker Family said...

The poor kid is going to get beat up at school if this gets out. Even with all those gigantic muscles, I'm not sure that he will stand a chance.